When you need to be eloquent, charming, and fine with your speech, this spell is your helping hand.
Excellent for times where you need to make a public speech, have a job interview, important presentation, or any time where your words will make or break what happens next.
What you’ll need:
- Indian crepe myrtle flowers (lagerstroemia indica)
- Cream colored rose (any kind)
- Ylang-ylang essential oil (canangaodorata)
- Agate, especially blue lace or sardonyx
- Sun water
- Yellow paper and black marker
- Cloth bag, preferably yellow
Gather up all of your ingredients and prep or cleanse them accordingly.
Draw in an arrow on the yellow paper. Anoint it with a drop of ylang-ylang essential oil and a drop of sun water. Let dry.
Place the flowers, herbs, sugar, agate, and the dried paper in…
View original post 192 more words