You can even program a crystal to supplement the vital energies of plant growth, and plant one with your seeds in the spring.
For ill plants either in the garden or in the house, program a crystal (Clear Quartz, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Aventurine, Sodalite) to support the plant’s natural healing energy and leave it next to the plant. It will be necessary for the gardener to attune to various attributes of plant growth and healing to see which crystals are in harmony. To give the roots and the rest of the plant a helping hand, stick part of the crystal into the soil about 2 inches (5cm) away from the main stalk. If there is a specific tree limb or branch that needs more healing, wrap the crystal directly to the branch with soft copper wire. Leave the crystal(s) in place until health is restored, maybe two weeks or longer depending on the condition.
Point your crystal or crystal rod at a plant and visualize a beam of blue-white energy flowing down through the soil and roots, then up through the stalk, branches, leaves, and flowers. Imagine yourself as the plant and feel it experiencing the energy.
Visualize the beam of energy from your crystal spreading out to form a large sphere of white light surrounding the entire yard or garden for growth and vitality. Experience love, peace, and oneness with the Earth while you’re doing the healing.
- Place crystals inside potted plants sticking them into the soil or place in glass water containers with bamboo sprouts or tulips for a pretty display. Remember when digging up the soil to watch for broken crystal pieces.
- If you are repotting a plant, place a small crystal in the bottom of the pot. Plants love the crystal energies and you will notice the difference as the plant grows and flourishes. If you don’t want to bury the crystal, place it on top of the soil. Its close proximity to the plant will still have some effect.
- Enhance your special flowering plants, such as Orchids and make them more attractive by placing gem-quality crystals into their containers. For complimentary aesthetics, glue the crystal onto a long bamboo stick to raise the crystal up to a viewing height near the flower.
- Fresh cut flowers will also last longer if you leave a clear quartz crystal in their vase. Don’t forget to cleanse the crystal when you change the water.
GOOD CRYSTALS FOR PLANTS
- Use broken pieces of Quartz crystal and dark stones such as Onyx or Obsidian underneath tomato plants. All plants will also benefit if you place a clear quartz crystal in the soil around them. The Quartz energy is very grounding for the plants, and the darker crystals keep garden pests away. Eating crystal-energised fruits and vegetables is especially nice!
- Agate carried while gardening increases plants’ fertility and health.
- Moss Agate is often called the Gardener’s Stone. Moss Agate was worn when planting to ensure a good crop. It helps plants thrive with vitality.
- Green Jasper – Place in your garden to encourage the more luxuriant growth of your plants.
- Tourmaline – Great for gardening and healing plants.
- Modern-day gardeners also wear Jet to make their plants flourish.
Source: GIVING THE GARDEN A HELPING HAND