Protection while traveling has long been one of the most popular types of spells to cast. With everything from St. Christopher’s charms hanging from our rear view mirrors to protective crystals in our pockets, witches might come across as awfully paranoid! But really, when you think about it, there are two kinds of physical protection spells one needs: protection of your home and personal space and protection while you are outside of the home.
We spend much of our modern lives in cars and planes, moving from one place to another. Whether traveling to the grocery store or across the continent, things don’t always go our way. Cars run out of gas, rolling luggage wheels break, purses and wallets get stolen and, now and again, cruise ships topple over in the Mediterranean. No, some burning herbs and charged crystals aren’t going to keep cruise ships from sinking, but a blessing spell certainly never hurts!
This spell is specifically intended for your luggage but you could also cast it on your vehicle.
Luggage Blessing Spell for Travel Protection
- One smoky quartz crystal, preferably charged at the full moon
- Dried comfrey
- Dried mint
- Place a heatproof bowl on the ground beside your open luggage. Sprinkle the dried herbs into it, or bind them into a smudge stick and place in the bowl. Light the herbs.
- Holding the smoky quartz in the palm of one hand, wave the smoke over the luggage and the crystal.
- If you wish, say a few words such as: May safe travels accompany this case wherever it may go.
- Zip the smoky quartz into a compartment of the luggage and enjoy safe travels!