*Must be 21 or older to consume and make this drink*
- 1 bottle of white wine( I use pinot)
- 2 cups of cranberry white peach juice or white grape juice
- 1 1/2 cups of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup of peaches (fresh or frozen).
- 3/4 cups of strawberry or peach flavored vodka.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- In a saucepan add 1 cup of sugar 1 cup of water 1 cup of strawberry.
- Once boiled, remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes, discard strawberries. Congrats you just made simple syrup, not hard right
- Combine all in a nice pitcher, mix well
Let sit in the fridge for a 4 hours and Serve.
Yummy! Drink up and enjoy!
Source: Strawberry Peach Sangria